Buying a nontoxic water bottle is one of the easiest changes we can make when pursuing a nontoxic lifestyle. Not only does it cut costs, but drinking water helps the body’s natural detox pathways.
Why Use a Nontoxic Water Bottle?
- Cost – Cut down on the costs from buying bottled water, which isn’t safer anyways.
- Detox – Water free from toxins helps to flush out the body’s natural detox pathways.
- Health – Plastic water bottles often contain BPA, a hormone disruptor.
- Health – More than just BPA, plastic contains many chemicals that are hormone disruptors.
- Health – Plastic water bottles also leach micro plastics into our drinking water, which have long-term health effects.
Best Nontoxic Water Bottle Materials
When it comes to storing food and water, glass is a great option.
The only problem when it comes to a glass water bottle is safety! Glass is easy to shatter and probably is less suitable, for especially young, children.
Glass can be a good option for adults, especially when it is wrapped in a plastic or silicone cover, like this water bottle.
I am a big fan of stainless steel water bottles because where glass water bottles fall short in terms of their sturdiness, stainless steel bottles are almost indestructible.
My favorite nontoxic water bottle that my entire family uses is made by Pura Stainless.
This is truly the best nontoxic water bottle on the market as it is made of the safest grade of stainless steel, #304, and is the only Made Safe Certified bottle out on the market today.
Pin it For Later!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission on qualifying purchases at no added cost to you. All you have to do is add the product to your cart and buy within 30 days! Thank you from me and my family for your support.